Thursday, May 31, 2012

Word Work Day 2 and a Freebie

On this particular week, day two focused on Draw the Root. Click here for the link.



Here is a sample of student work (Again, I used my daughter. Yes, I know it is summer, but she should know these words since she is officially now a sixth grader (middle school). Sob! Sob!)

Can you guess the "im" word?


Ok-here is the reveal......




Just in case you can not see the words are: impatient, imbalance and immortal.

I know you are probably wondering where I get my resources for words (Just in case the students do not have any--which will not be the case--but .......)
So for those inquiring minds I actually just google something like "words using the root__" .
However, I know some of you do not feel "safe"with a google search so I have some websites that might be useful. These include, but are not limited too, (and more to come on other posts):
Check out my Teachers Pay Teacher Store for more Word Work fun


No comments:

Post a Comment