Sunday, June 12, 2011

Summer Project # 1

We have recently finished our basement. Just in time for the perfect summer hangout! Now time for me to move some of the things that have been sitting in my front living room to the basement to decorate!
These are the things to be moved!







This is the new space. What a cozy place for my family to hangout, watch videos, play, eat popcorn, and just have FUN!


Dylan is excited!



 







We even have a bedroom/office for guests (grandma when she works 2 or 3 days in a row (nurse)) and as a place for my lovely daughter to use the computer while I use the laptop.
(pics later)


Of course, there is a bathroom and a kitchnette is in the works!
(pics later)






So this is project # 1-complete!

I believe project 2 will be a spruce up to our covered porch! I will try Mrs. R's crafty letter idea over at Mrs. Randall's Learning Library

No comments:

Post a Comment