Friday, February 22, 2013

Are you keeping your resolutions? (Freebie too)

Have you forgotten you New Year's Resolutions ?

or Are you keeping your New Year's Resolutions?

Are you continuing to set goals, check your goals, and improve?

Here are some ways that I have been keeping my resolutions:
 Spending time with my daughter at Statewide Honor Chorus (Bragging Time--Not only is she gifted, she is also talented with voice and dance.)

Spending time with my older son as he loves all sports.
Spending time with my hubs.

Valentines fun with my family-complete with chocolate covered strawberries for one, Nerds candy for the other, and banana for another. Look at all Valentines!
Universal Fun

You know you are a teacher when you are exercising at the gym with these crazy socks.

I have been blogging (more often). Be sure to read my posts on SQ3R.

I have been researching and increasing my professional knowledge, analyzing, and applying to classroom.

I have been creating new units and items to sell at my TpT store (Check back often.)

Here is one freebie:



Be sure to comment to tell me how you are keeping your resolutions. I can't wait to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment