Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I love blogging!


I HAVE NOT blogged as much this year as I would like, but....
Well, anyway I am so happy to be a teacher blogging. I love to blog stalk (oops! I mean read) other teacher blogs. Anyway, I have met so many dedicated people in our fight to make education be the TOP priority for not only those that teach, but those that are administrators, parents, parents, and just members of society that care and value education. Thank you to all those. Thank you to all those that also share everyday.
I am so delighted to have received such a sweet award from Emily at Circus of Learning.
Here are the rules:
 1. Just post a link back to the person who sent it to you.
2. Follow that person.
3. Pass the award on to some other amazing bloggers.
 So--I am passing this award to:



No comments:

Post a Comment