Thursday, June 28, 2012

A blog award

I am so happy to have received 

I want to give a BIG thanks and shout out to Aimee from Pencils Books and Dirty Looks.

The rules for this award include:
  1. Thank the blogger that nomiated you.
  2. Include a link to their site.
  3. Include the award image in your post.
  4. Give 7  random facts about yourself.
  5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
  6. When nominating include a link to the blog you nominated. 
  7.  Let the bloggers know you nominated them.
So here are the 7 random facts about me:
  1. I am an elementary teacher. I have taught Pre-K, K, first, third, and fifth. I will be adding Gifted to the list next year as I will be one of the Gifted Resource teachers at my school.
  2. My sister and I teach at the same school. This is a wonderful thing.
  3. I have 3 amazing children that I would not trade for anything.
  4. I was awarded Teacher of the Year in 2006. This is the highlight of my teaching career.
  5. I am a vegetarian (most of the time).
  6. I love Disney.
  7. I enjoy blogging especially in the summer because I have more time.

Now for those versatile bloggers I am nominating. Drum Roll.....









(The reason and my inspiration for blogging.)







Ms. Bongers at Life in 4B




 Hope King at Second Grade Shenanigans




Ginger at Ginger Snaps

 
Laura Chandler at Corkboard Connections




Whew! This blog post is long and required a lot of linking and adding pictures. Be sure to check out these awesome blogs.

Now off to the pool with my kids!









3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Delena! You're so thoughtful! :)

    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much! I ♥love♥ your blog! I also just started following Frugal Coupon Mom, so that you for introducing me to her!
    ~Fern

    ReplyDelete