Sunday, June 10, 2012

Obessions



Ok-So i decided to join the Obsession Confession Link over at Living A Wonderful Life.

SO here they are:

1. My Kids (my personal ones-Dylan, Austin, and Ashleigh)-They are my world and I could not be happier to have such wonderful miracles in my life. I am blessed with lots of laughter, love, and learning.

2. Smoothies and Body by Vi shakes-These are so yummy, delicious, and nutritious.

3. Mocha Frappucinnos-These can be from McDonald's or from Starbucks (and no-they are not nutritious, but they are delicious and yummy).
4. Orlando, FL (Well--mainly--DISNEY)--My family could go there every year (and we do--sometimes more than once per year) and find something MAGICAL about each trip.



5. Cruising-Although I wish we could cruise Disney each time, reality is we can NOT. Even though Disney is the most magical cruise, I have ever sailed, the price is not so magically affordable.

6. Hanging out with my sister and her family--or just talking to her on the phone. I am lucky that my sister and I are so close. We have been through a lot together in our lives. I am so thankful to have her. (BTW-We even have the joy of teaching at the same school. It is AWESOME!)
7. And, of course MY BLOG!


So these are a few of my obsessions. What are yours?



1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for linking up! I'm your newest follower :) I haven't been to Disney in forever, but would love to go back! I love cruises too (although we all ended up sick on our last one!).

    Bonnie
    Living A Wonderful Life

    ReplyDelete