Thursday, July 12, 2012

Morning Fuel and Question

What gets you going in the morning?

Here is mine:
A yummy and delicious banana, strawberry, blueberry, pineapple and a spoonful of Barley Max Body by Vi Shake.

This morning I was making breakfast for my boys and I had to use this container:


Here is the view from above:


I started thinking of all kinds of uses for the classroom.

So stay tuned for my creation and ideas.

What/How could you use these in your classroom?

Please leave a comment. I am interested in your uses. I can't wait to hear from you.


(Off to finish my order at Scrappin Doodles and get ready for a yard sale that I am having tomorrow. Oh-and sometime I am helping my daughter and niece with my Monday Made It for next week. I am super excited!)

Have a great day!
Don't forget to leave your comment.

 


1 comment:

  1. You could use those as mini reading salad bowls from Tammy McGregor's Comprehension Connections book. Green strips of paper represent the text read and red strips of paper represent the thinking that you are doing. Because they are small and easy to accumulate students can take these back with them to their reading spots and practice their metacognition skills independently! Hope this helps! :)
    TeachPrayLove

    ReplyDelete