Wednesday, July 11, 2012

What's for Dinner Wednesday and a Freebie

What's for Dinner?

Don't you just love when you know what is for dinner. (I do.) Meal planning is the way to save (and not eat out too). This week is my sister and her husband's anniversary so I am watching her kids while she and her hubby enjoy a short vacay. Therefore, meal planning was/is a must.
I created this little planner to help me out, printed, and viola! Now I know what's cooking eat night.







Tonight we had Turkey Burgers.


Ingredients:
1 pkg of ground turkey
onion powder
1/2 jar of salsa (I chose mild.)
1/2 cup-1 cup shredded cheese
italian seasoning

Mix all the above ingredients (reserve some cheese for topping to melt)
Cook on 350 degrees for about 40 minutes.
Use other part of your salsa jar to top burger. Also top with cheese. Place back in oven for about 5-7 minutes.


Broccoli Slaw

1/2 bag broccoli slaw mix
2 roma tomatoes, diced
1-2 Tsp of mayo
sweet pickle relish
broccoli and carrots for garnish
Mix all ingredients (reserve some tomatoes for garnish)
Refrigerate until ready to serve

Good 'ole baked beans

Yummy! (As you can see, I don't measure anything. I just guess and put in for my liking.)
 We had angelfood and pineapple recipe that I found on Pinterest for desert.


Here is the link to make your planning easier.
Place inside a clear sleeve ( I did not have time to look for one.) and you have instant lamination.

If you like what you see, please be sure to follow my blog so that you do not miss anything.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment